Monthly Archives: July 2012
212, Inc. traveled to Atlanta this weekend for a national client conference. At the conference, 212, Inc. was recognized as one of the top performing offices of 2012. 212, Inc. was acknowledged for having had such successful growth over the past year.
Check out the link below to understand 212 degree leadership.
Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow me on Twitter.
We all make excuses.
But the successful ones are those who can kill the excuses like the miserable maggots they are.
I’m too tired. I don’t have the time. I don’t feel motivated. I’d rather do nothing. I don’t have the money, equipment, space. I can’t because …
We’ve all made the excuses. Here’s how to kill them.
- See the positive. Excuses are usually made because we don’t feel like doing something — we’re accentuating the negative. Instead, see the fun in something, the joy in it. And maintain a positive attitude, or you’ll never beat the excuses.
- Take responsibility. Excuses are ways to get out of owning up to something. If we don’t have the time, money, equipment, etc., then it’s not our fault, right? Wrong. Take responsibility, and own the solution.
- Find a solution. Just about every problem has a solution. Don’t have time? Start with just 5-10 minutes. Make the time. Wake earlier. Do it during lunch. Don’t have a gym membership? Workout at home or in the office. Don’t have the energy? Do it when you have higher levels of energy. You’re smart. Figure out the solution.
- See your goal. This is your motivation — your reason for doing it. Sure, you could just lay on the couch, but if you think about why you really want to pursue a goal, you’ll be motivated. Visualize that goal and just get started.
- Be accountable. Have a workout partner, a project partner, a team, someone to report to. If you have to meet a coach or partner, you’re more likely to do something.
- Go ahead and make your excuses. Then do it anyway.
- Watch this. Then go an do it.
212, Inc. is a premier outsourced sales and marketing firm in the greater Boston area. As a privately owned and operated firm, 212 is dedicated to providing opportunity to Fortune 50 clients as well as every associate.
Here at 212 we believe promoting from within is the key to successful expansion and growth for years to come. We offer our associates an exclusive opportunity at hands on training to develop the skills to be successful in the direct marketing industry as well as team management and leadership.